February 14th elections introduced
February 21st submission of intent form DUE on this web page
March 14th written application (President, VP External & VP Internal only) DUE to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written application available will be sent to candidates for the aforementioned positions following February 21st. All responses to written applications will be publicly available here following March 14th.
March 21st elections
April 25th beginning of officer term for 2018-19 officers tentative
- The practice of “politicking” is banned throughout the election process, which can be defined as:
- Telling other individuals not to run, as to facilitate your campaign,
- Incentivizing individuals to vote for a candidate through the use of monetary contributions, or the distribution of products, etc.,
- Talking negatively about other competitors,
- Activities similar in nature to those listed above, to be defined at the discretion of Alex, Allie, Riley and Ms Condiotte;
- Candidates must submit required election materials by the specified deadline date, or the candidate will be removed from the election process, with no exceptions;
- Submission of intent does not guarantee eligibility for candidacy for office. All submissions are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by Alex, Allie, Riley and Ms Condiotte and candidates deemed ineligible will be informed within a week of submission of intent;
- Only candidates for President, Vice President of External Affairs and Vice President of Internal Affairs may select a drop-down position in the event that they lose their election. They may only drop down to positions that they are eligible for, according to grade requirements;
- You are eligible to vote if you have attended at least 1 overnight conference this year as a varsity member, and that plus PythonMUN as a novice member.