Hi everyone! I can't believe that it's already time for FHSMUN States! I am truly excited to see all that you are going to accomplish this weekend!
Here's an updated copy of the super comprehensive packing list that is most definitely still relevant for this conference. Remember that this conference goes until Monday so pack extra if needed:
1. Official luggage drop off spot: Room 122 of the yellow math building. It should be open around 7am but it might be a little after.
2. Meet at the bus loop at 11:15 am.
3. We will be stopping at the Panera Bread/Five Guys at Stickney Point before we head out to Altamonte Springs.
4. Hopefully everyone finished their position papers that were due a few weeks ago but if you're still working on yours, make sure to take a look at your background guide: http://www.fhsmun.org/f38
5. Here are some things you should bring to the conference:
MUN clothes, PV MUN clothes & regular clothes
Computer (if you can, it is very good)
Bathing suit (This hotel actually has a nice pool/sauna/workout room)
Post its, pens, a legal pad
Nice bag/briefcase or a backpack -- it does not matter which
6. Weather forecast: doesn't matter, we'll be in a hotel
7. Bring whatever you think will be fun for Saturday night. We will be together a lot and there will be time to play games or do whatever you’d like.
8. Please print three copies of your position paper -- one for the dias, and one for your personal use, and one for us.
9. Also, if you are leaving your car at school over the weekend, please leave your car in the shell lot.
If anyone has any questions about the conference please feel free to message me! See everyone tomorrow!